The AARP Foundation Prepaid MasterCard® brought to you by Green Dot is safe and simple to use.
- It's a personalized Prepaid MasterCard Card without the credit checks and credit card debt.
- It's simple to reload the card with cash, direct deposit or bank transfer.
- Use it everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted, to shop online, pay bills and get cash at ATMs.1
- Safer than cash because your money is protected if your card is lost or stolen.2
Simple to Get
- No credit check. No existing bank account required.
- Get a card online by visiting www.AARPFoundationCard.com on your computer. It only takes a minute. The card is also available in the Prepaid Section of Walgreens® stores nationwide.
Simple to Reload
- Get free Direct Deposit of paychecks and government benefits (Social Security, Military, Medicare, Unemployment, Disability and Welfare). Plus, if you direct deposit at least $250 each month, Green Dot will waive your monthly service fee of $5.95.
- Transfer funds from a debit card. Service Fee Applies.
- Reload with cash and MoneyPak® at nearly 50,000 retailers nationwide. Service Fee Applies.
Simple & Safe to Use
- Withdraw cash at over 20,000 In-network MoneyPass® ATMs1 at no charge.
- Shop online, buy airline tickets and guarantee hotel reservations.
- Safer than cash. Your money is protected if your personalized card is lost or stolen.2
- Stay up-to-the-minute with balance alerts via email or text message.3
1 To find in-network ATM nearest you, visit the "Find No Withdrawal Fee ATMs" page on the mobile site. When you use an ATM outside our network, you may be charged a fee by the ATM operator in addition to our
fee (and you may be charged a fee for a balance inquiry even if you do not complete a fund transfer.)
2 Applies to unauthorized transactions. Prompt notice required. A lost/stolen card replacement fee may also apply. See "Your Liability for Unauthorized Transfers" in the Cardholder Agreement for details.
3 Carrier data & message rates apply.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW CARD ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. What this means for you: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, phone number, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver's license or other Please contact Green Dot directly with questions about the card. AARP Foundation is AARP’s affiliated charity. Green Dot pays royalty fees to AARP Foundation for the use of its intellectual property. These fees are used for the charitable purposes of AARP Foundation.
AARP Foundation is AARP's affiliated charity. Green Dot pays royalty fees to AARP Foundation for the use of its intellectual property. These fees are used for the charitable purposes of AARP Foundation.
©2013 Green Dot Corporation. The card is provided by Green Dot Corporation. The card is issued by The Bancorp Bank or Green Dot Bank, Members FDIC, pursuant to license from MasterCard International Incorporated. Additional services provided by Green Dot Corporation. The use of this Card is subject to the terms of your Cardholder Agreement. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Green Dot and MoneyPak are registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.